Valid from January 04. 2021.
The MCS Laboratory.com online store is run by MCS Laboratory with limited liability
with its seat in Puławy at ul. Ignacego Mościckiego 1, 24-110 Puławy, entered into
the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District
Court of Puławy – under the number 0000850069 NIP, 7162829910, REGON
386563020, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 1. Definitions
The terms used in the Regulations mean:
- Customer – a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an
organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific provisions of which grant
legal capacity, which places an Order in the Online Store;
- Company – MCS Laboratory Limited liability company with its registered office in
Puławy at ul. Ignacego Mościckiego 1, 24-110 Puławy, entered into the register of
entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court of Puławy –
under the number 0000850069, NIP 7162829910, REGON 386563020, with share
capital of PLN 5,000.00 (five thousand zlotys, 00/100 );
- Online Store – website available at www.mcslaboratory.com through which the
Customer may, in particular, place Orders;
- Regulations – these Regulations for the provision of electronic services for
customers of the online store;
- Goods – products or services presented in the Online Store;
- Order – Customer’s declaration of will, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales
Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Goods.
- Sales contract – a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil
Code, concluded between MCS LaboratorySp. z o.o. and the Customer, concluded
using the Online Store website;
- Basket – the functionality of the Online Store www.mcslaboratory.com, which
shows the Goods selected by the Customer for purchase and enables the Customer
to determine and modify the Order data;
- Individual Customer Account – the functionality of the Online Store
www.mcslaboratory.com, giving the opportunity to make purchases without reentering the Customer’s identification data and taking part in competitions for
- Civil Code – the Act of 23 April 1964, the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16, item
93, as amended);
- Act on the provision of electronic services – the Act of 18 July 2002 on the
provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended);
- Newsletter – the information bulletin of the Online Store www.mcslaboratory.com,
containing in particular information about the current offer and promotions.
- Act on consumer rights – the act of 30 May 2014. on consumer rights (Journal of
Laws of June 24, 2014, item 827)
- Distance contract – the contract specified in Art. 2 point 1 of the Act of May 30,
- on consumer rights, i.e. a contract concluded with a consumer as part of an
organized system of concluding distance contracts, without the simultaneous
physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance
communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract;
- Durable medium – material or tool specified in Art. 2 point 4 of the Act of May 30,
- on consumer rights, i.e. enabling the consumer or entrepreneur to store
information addressed personally to him, in a way that allows access to information
in the future for a suitable time for the purposes for which this information is used
and which allow the stored information to be reproduced unchanged, in particular
information on a durable medium should be understood as the transmission of
information via e-mail
- Consumer – a customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 221 of the
§ 2. Provisions
- These Regulations define the rules for using the Online Store and are the regulations
referred to in art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services, and implements
the information obligations of the entrepreneur towards the customer who is a
consumer, required by the Act on consumer rights.
- These Regulations define in particular:
a.rules for registering and using an individual Customer account as part of the Online
b. terms and conditions for submitting Orders via the Online Store;
c. rules for concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided as part of
the Online Store.
d. the entrepreneur’s information obligations towards a customer who is a consumer,
as specified in the Act on consumer rights
- Agreements via the Online Store may be concluded by natural persons with full legal
capacity, legal persons and organizational units without legal personality to which the
law grants legal capacity.
- Information about the Goods provided on the Store’s websites, in particular their
descriptions, technical and performance parameters and prices, constitute an
invitation to conclude a contract, within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- Information about the price provided on the website www.mcslaboratory.com is
binding from the moment the Customer receives an e-mail containing the final
confirmation of all essential elements of the Order.
§ 3. Rules for using the Online Store
- Browsing the Goods of the Online Store and making purchases is possible without
logging in first.
- Each order of Goods on the Website is tantamount to acceptance of the terms of
contained in the document or documents (in the form of Regulations and others)
describing the principles of sale by the Online Store. The current content of these
documents is publicly available on the website of the Online Store
- In order to register in the Online Store www.mcslaboratory.com, complete the
registration form, providing your name and surname or – in the case of a legal person
or an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity a company, e-mail address and password , accept these Regulations and consent
to the processing of the Customer’s personal data to the extent necessary to perform
- Registration in the Online Store and using its functionalities are free of charge.
- After registering in the Online Store, each login is carried out using the data
provided in the registration form.
- The customer undertakes to keep the unique login and password secret and not to
disclose it to third parties. If there is a suspicion that the knowledge of the login and
password could be acquired by a third party, the Customer is obliged to change the
password and notify about this fact immediately. Online Store
- Any Goods ordered by the Customer are considered purchased by the Customer.
- The Customer may not evade any responsibility towards the Online Store
www.mcslaboratory.com (including payment) in the event that an Order is received.
- In order to deregister from the www.mcslaboratory.com Online Store, send an email with a request to deregister to the address email@example.com
- The Company may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store,
and may limit his access to some or all of the Online Store’s resources, with
immediate effect, in the event of a breach by the Customer of the Regulations, in
particular when the Customer operates within the Online Store in a manner violating
the generally applicable provisions of law, the rights and personal rights of third
parties, the principles of social coexistence or the provisions of these Regulations,
and also when the Customer has not collected the ordered Goods at least twice.
- A person who has been deprived of the right to use the Online Store will not reregister without the prior consent of the Company.
§ 4. Procedure for the conclusion of the Sales Agreement
- In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, the Product should
be selected by taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to
the Customer and information available on the website.
- The selection of the Goods ordered by the Customer is made by adding them to
the Cart or removing them from the Cart.
- The order is carried out on the condition that the Goods are available in the
warehouse of the Online Store. If the Goods are not available, an appropriate
message will be displayed on the website.
- While placing an Order – until the moment of pressing the “Buy and pay” button –
the Customer may modify the entered data regarding the selection of the Goods. To
do this, follow the displayed messages and information available on the website.
- After the Customer using the Online Store provides all the necessary data, a
summary of the placed Order will be displayed.
- The summary of the placed Order will contain information concerning in particular:
a. Ordered Goods,
b. the unit and total price of the ordered Goods,
c. selected delivery method and delivery date,
d. delivery costs,
e. chosen payment method,
f. selected delivery address
g. method and date of payment
- Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude a Sales
Agreement with the Company, in accordance with the Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail containing the final
confirmation of all essential elements of the Order.
- The contract is treated as concluded with the moment the Customer receives the
e-mail referred to in paragraph 8 of this paragraph.
§ 5. The method and terms of delivery of the Goods
- The delivery of the Goods is limited to the territory of the European Union and
EEA countries and takes place at the address indicated by the Customer when
placing the Order.
- Delivery of the ordered Goods in the online store www.mcslaboratory.com is
carried out via: courier companies, Poczta Polska and deliveries to parcel machines
for an additional fee.
- The delivery will take place within the time limits specified in the document
“Payment and delivery”
§ 6. Prices and payment methods
The prices of the Goods are given in Polish zlotys, euro or British pounds and
include all components, including VAT.
§ 7. The right to withdraw from the contract
- Each customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code
and the user of the Online Store has the right – under the Act on consumer rights, to
withdraw from the concluded contract for the sale of the Goods, without giving any
reason, within the time limit described below. The declaration of withdrawal should
be sent to the following address:
a. in writing – By post – MCS Laboratory Sp. z o.o, ul. Sosnowa 6, 83-000 Juszkowo,
b. By electronic means – firstname.lastname@example.org, with the mention of the Order
number in the e-mail title and the word “withdrawal from the contract”.
- The right to withdraw is granted to the consumer within the deadline of 14 days,
which begins on the day the consumer or a third party designated by him, other than
the carrier, takes possession of the Goods. The deadline is met if, before its expiry,
the consumer sends a statement of withdrawal from the contract to the address
provided in § 7 para. 1 of these Regulations.
- The right to withdraw from the contract by the consumer is excluded in the case of
Goods that have been opened by the Customer.
- In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered null
and void. What the parties testified is returned. The return of the Goods by the
consumer should take place immediately, not later than within 14 days of submitting
the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
- The purchased goods should be returned to the address of MCS Laboratory Sp. z
o.o., ul. Sosnowa 6, 83-000 Juszkowo, Poland.
- The Goods returned by the Customer should be packed in an appropriate manner,
ensuring no damage to the parcel during transport. The costs of returning the goods
are borne by the customer.
- The consumer may submit a declaration of withdrawal from the contract on the
form, a specimen of which is attached as Annex 1 to these Regulations.
- In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we return to the Customer all
payments received from the Customer. We will reimburse the payment by bank
transfer, unless the customer has expressly agreed to a different solution.
- The consumer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the Good as a
result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature,
characteristics and functioning of the Good.
§ 8. Complaints
- MCS laboratory Sp. z o.o. as the seller is liable to the Customer who is a
consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code, under the warranty for
defects to the extent specified in the Civil Code, in particular in Art. 556 and art. 556
 -556  of the Civil Code.
- Complaints arising from the violation of the Customer’s rights, as well as related to
the functioning of the Online Store, should be sent on writing to the following
address: MCS Laboratory Sp z o.o., ul. Sosnowa 6, 83-00 Juszkowo, Poland or via e
mail: email@example.com. The company will consider each complaint within
- The right to pursue claims arising from the Order in court proceedings, is granted
to the Customer after the complaint procedure has been exhausted.
§ 9. Newsletters
- The customer may agree to receive commercial information, including commercial
information, by e-mail or to the provided mobile phone number by selecting the
appropriate option in the registration form or at a later date in the appropriate place
on the website www.mcslaboratory.com. In the event of such consent, the Customer
will receive the Newsletter to the e-mail address and mobile phone number provided
by him, as well as other commercial information sent by the Company on behalf of
himself or third parties.
- The Customer may at any time opt out of receiving the Newsletter and other
commercial information by checking the appropriate box on the Online Store
§ 10. Final provisions
- Settlement of any disputes arising between the Company The customer who is a
consumer within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code, is subject to the
competent courts in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil
- Settlement of any disputes arising between the Company and the Customer who
is not a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code, is submitted to
the competent court in Gdańsk, Poland.
- The Online Store runs a policy of protection and processing of personal data of
customers in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of
www.mcslaboratory.com. The customer has the right to inspect their personal data
and to correct and delete them.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Polish Civil
Code, the Act on consumer rights, the provisions of the Act on the provision of
electronic services and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
Valid from January 04, 2021.
APPENDIX 1 TO THE REGULATIONS
TEMPLATE FORM OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
[this form should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the
-Address: MCS Laboratory Sp.o.o. ul. Sosnowa 6, 83-000 Juszkowo, Poland, e-mail:
-I / We hereby inform / inform about my / our withdrawal from the contract of sale of
the following items: …………………………………… ..,
-Order number: ……………..
-Date of conclusion of the contract / receipt (date of receipt):
-Name and surname of the consumer (s): ……………………………… ..
-Address of the consumer (s): ……………………………… ..
-Signature of the consumer (s) (only if the form is sent in paper version):
-Date: ……………………………… ..